University Village provides on-site services that support the health, comfort, safety and well-being of each resident. With our on-site health center, residents have the convenience and assurance of receiving basic and emergency medical assistance without having to leave the community.
Staffing & Services
- 24 Hour Staffing with Registered or Licensed Nursing Personnel and on-call physicians
- Fully certified staff with certified nursing assistants (CNA) & Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Short-Term Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Restorative Therapy
- Podiatry, Vision, and Hearing Services
- Exercise Programs
- Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Screenings
Residents are free to use the physician and healthcare providers of their choice, although for convenience, many choose to utilize our on-site physician as their primary care physician. As a resident service, transportation is provided to doctors’ appointments in the local Tulsa area.