Nourish your body for the glow that comes from within! According to healthline.com, here are ten foods that support healthy aging:
- Watercress: a nutrient-dense, hydrating, leafy green.
- Red Bell Pepper: these contain powerful antioxidants called carotenoids.
- Papaya; contains an enzyme that is one of nature’s best anti-inflammatories.
- Blueberries: help protect skin from damage by sun, stress and pollution.
- Broccoli: lots of Vitamin C helps produce collagen.
- Spinach: super hydrating and packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins.
- Nuts: strengthen skin cell membranes and protect against sun damage.
- Avocado: high in inflammation-fighting fatty acids.
- Sweet Potatoes: protect your skin from harmful free radicals.
- Pomegranate seeds: these have been used for centuries as a healing, medicinal fruit!
By nourishing ourselves with these anti-aging foods, we can gain fuel to look and feel our best!