There have been several communications from CCOK regarding some temporary changes due to the COVID-19. There is more detailed information at https://www.ccok.com/News/2020/Telemedicine/ and this is also where any information will be updated. The highlights are shown below.
- In addition to covering 100% of the cost for COVID-19 testing ordered from an in-network provider that is medically necessary and consistent with the CDC guidelines, CCOK will also cover 100% of the cost for telemedicine and/or e-visits to either Saint Francis Health System or Ascension St. John for members. Members may contact CCOK customer service at 918-594-5242 for questions about coverage or information on how to access telemedicine services and what will be required for reimbursement.
- Members may request an early refill of maintenance medications from their pharmacy. Members may call the CommunityCare pharmacy help desk at 918-594-5211 for more information.
- CommunityCare will allow employers to determine eligibility as they currently do today. CommunityCare is waiving the “actively at work” requirement through April 30, 2020 for all active members enrolled prior to March 15, 2020. Should an employer wish to continue benefit coverage for their workforce during business closure, furlough, or for employees who drop below the minimum hours required to be eligible for benefits, CommunityCare will allow these employees to remain insured so long as premium payments continue to be paid.
- If employees are laid off as a result of COVID-19, CommunityCare will waive any waiting periods upon rehire should the employer make the request.
- CommunityCare has temporarily extended the payment grace period from 30 days to 60 days.