Father’s Day is the perfect time to celebrate Fathers and Father-figures alike. We’ve created a list of ideas to inspire you as you decide the perfect way to say, “Thanks Dad,” this Father’s Day:
- Retro Tabletop Game – for the Dad that is always up for some friendly competition. Check out these games that can be played inside, outside, or wherever you choose. http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/tabletop-cornhole
- Harry’s Shaving Kit – Dads need some tender love and care too! This shaving kit is the perfect crossroads between practical and luxury. https://www.harrys.com/
- Man Slippers – Let Dad kick back and relax in these slippers that bring masculinity to comfort. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65637?feat=629-GN1&page=men-s-wicked-good-moccasins
- Classic Tie – for the classy Dad who doesn’t turn down an opportunity to show up and dress up. https://www.thetiebar.com/
- Game Day Tickets – for the Dad who only asks for quality time, it’s your turn to take him out to the ball game!